The privacy of our website users is very important to us and we make every effort to ensure that it is protected. This policy explains how we use your personal information.
B. Intellectual property rights
This document was created using a template from the SEQ Legal website (seqlegal.com) and modified by the Plantpol-Ukraine website ( https://samwash.ua/ )
C. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral sources, length of visits, pages viewed, and site navigation paths;
3. Information about your email address and/or phone number that you used to register on our website;
4. Information you entered when creating a profile on our website - your first name, last name, shipping address;
5. Information generated when you use our website, including information about the time, frequency and conditions of your use;
6. Information regarding any purchases you make, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information;
7. Information generated when you use our website, including information about the time, frequency and conditions of your use;
8. Information regarding any purchases you make, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information;
9. Information contained in any communications you send to us by email or through our website, including message content and metadata;
10. Any other personal information you have sent to us.
Before disclosing a third party's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent both to the disclosure and to the processing of that information in accordance with these rules.
D. Use of Your Personal Information
The personal information you provide to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in these policies or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes
- administration of our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- providing you with the opportunity to use the services available on our website;
- sending you goods purchased through our website;
- providing you with services purchased through our website;
- sending you messages, bills and reminders;
- about payment and receipt of payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial messages;
- sending you e-mail messages that you have specifically requested;
- sending you an electronic newsletter, if you have ordered it (you can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive electronic newsletters from us);
- sending you marketing messages about our business activities or the business activities of carefully selected third-party companies that we think may be of interest to you, by posting or, if you have specifically given your consent, by sending e-mail or by using similar technologies ( you can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- providing statistical information about our users to third-party companies (however, these third-party companies will not be able to identify any individual user from this data);
- handling inquiries and complaints made by you or about you and relating to our website;
- in order to ensure the security of our site and prevent fraud;
- for the purpose of checking compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring of private messages sent through the private message service of our website);
and for other purposes.
If you have provided personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it. Otherwise, we will use this information in accordance with the license you have granted us.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your personal data on our website, and may be adjusted through the website's privacy controls.
Without your express consent, we will not share your personal information with any third-party company for direct marketing use by that or any other third-party company.
F. Disclosure of personal information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, managers, policyholders, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, to the extent and for the purposes set forth in these policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) to the extent and for the purposes set out in these policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
- in those cases in which the law requires us to do so;
- in connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to other parties to prevent fraud or reduce credit risks);
- to a buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or assets that we are selling (or intending to sell); and to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may apply to a court or other authorized body for the disclosure of that personal data and, in our reasonable opinion, that court or authorized body will issue an order for the disclosure of that personal data.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except for the cases specified in these rules.
F. Protection of your personal information
1. We will take adequate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, unlawful use or falsification of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information provided by you on our protected (both password and firewall) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions made using our site will be protected by data encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the World Wide Web.
5. You are solely responsible for keeping your password to access our website confidential. We will never ask for your password (except when you try to log in to your account on our site)
F. Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to periodically make changes and amendments to these rules and publish their new version on our website. You should check this web page periodically to make sure you understand the changes made to these rules.
We may also notify you of changes to these policies by sending you an email or through our site's private messaging system.
F. Third Party Websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to, and details about, the websites of third party companies and individuals. We are not
have management tools, and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties and companies in this field.
F. Updating information
Please notify us promptly if your personal information we hold needs to be updated or corrected.